Wednesday 27 February 2013

Top Excuses For Why People Do Not Workout.

1) I DO NOT HAVE ANYTIME.IM BUSY

Reality -->This Is What I DO:




"Not managing your time and making excuses are two bad habits. Don't put them both together by claiming you "don't have the time"."
















2) I DID WORKOUT ,BUT NO RESULT,SO I QUIT.

Reality-->My Friend Is My Trainer





















3) I CAN'T AFFORD A GYM MEMBERSHIP

Reality-->Nowadays gym membership is so affordable from the range of RM5 per entry to RM150 monthly.




























The rest will be......


4) I'm healthy , fit and strong.
5) I cant's find any classes that are convenient to my schedule.
6) I need to take care of my children.
8) I do not like to sweat.
9) I have worked hard all day. The thought of exercise is repulsive.






No comments:

Post a Comment